Sorry for the Delay... wonderful changes in store. SEASON 2 COMING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!

2/11/10

The next 5

You wanted the other half of this competition? Well wait no more cuz they're here!
but first, for those of you who are new here...........

Welcome to
So You Think You Can Decorate?!

or what we like to call "SYTYCD"
cuz that other one's a mouthful!

We've got 10 blogs all lined up to 'show you what they got'

so now all we need IS YOU!
YOU vote for your favorite project/blog and the winner will be "safe" from being cut the next week.
Be sure to follow so you don't miss out on any of the amazing projects and tutorials these creative 10 have in store for you!

And Now..... the other half of this competition!
These ladies have been dying to meet'cha!
and wait til you see their blogs!!
what are you doing still reading? scroll down and check'em out already! ;)



3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a very cool challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I doing wrong? I scrolled down but I don't see anything. Oh great, I broke the Internet. Leave it to me! I shouldn't be allowed to participate. If it's not me let me know.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin